by EMC Corporation
> View this now
Published on: August 2008
Type of content: CASE STUDY
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Length: 5 pages
AdCenter wanted to improve its data storage and replication systems and deliver data to its customers faster. It also wanted to give developers more time to create new system features.
AdCenter implemented a new data storage solution based on EMC Symmetrix DMX enterprise storage array technology and Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005 database software.
- Improves storage system performance
- Lowers costs by reducing power usage
- Increases scalability, availability
- Improves agility for developers
- Delivers faster customer response times
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results