> View this now
Published on: August 2008
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Length: 12 pages
This paper introduces a new end-to-end enterprise-wide strategy for Windows, Linux, and UNIX environments that:
- maximizes and simplifies continuity of business (COB) in the event of server failure or catastrophic site failure.
- optimizes data integrity and consistency through frequent backups and recoveries to past points in time.
- provides powerful and effective tools for maintenance and activation of disaster recovery (DR) sites.
- maintains scalability while meeting continuity of operations planning requirements for enterprises of all sizes.
- simultaneously supports routine backup and restores obligations.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results