by SoftwareAG Inc., USA
> View this now
Published on: August 2008
Type of content: PODCAST
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
For organizations tasked with doing more with less, spending millions to replicate existing functionality is tough to justify when core transactional systems continue to deliver high performance, scalability, reliability and security. Furthermore, 'ripping and replacing' those core systems has proved risky. This is driving organizations to adopt 'leverage & extend' strategies focused on modernizing existing applications as an alternative to wholesale replacement.
In this vendor podcast, Mighael Botha of Software AG discusses:
- Challenges that enterprise IT faces with legacy systems
- Risks associated with 'rip & replace' strategies
- Today's options for leveraging and extending existing core assets into more modern applications
- 'Real-world' customer successes and best practices
- Key steps to prepare your organization - and your systems - for application modernization
Download vendor podcast to learn more.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results