by ECI Telecom
> View this now
Published on: July 2008
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Length: 25 pages
The converged metro aggregation network enables service providers to continue selling their current TDM and HIS services while gradually adding the Triple Play services of VoIP, IPTV, and VoD, as well as the ability to add any other Ethernet-based services for business (VPLS), 3G Ethernet-based Mobile aggregation and so on, in a single unified network.
The key benefits of a single converged network include:
- A cost-optimized solution with incremental CAPEX/OPEX, gradually adding Triple Play service cards per customer demand, while allowing continued sales of current TDM services.
- Fast time-to-market (TTM) by adding any service, including new Triple Play services.
- Revenue generation from new Triple Play services and any other Ethernet-based services (LAN over the metro using VPLS, 3G Mobile services, wholesale bandwidth services, and so on).
- End-to-End (E2E) MPLS from access aggregation to IP/MPLS core router, assuring the quality of Triple Play service delivery with MPLS carrier class network capability.
- A single unified managed network with the ability to provision any service, including both TDM and Ethernet-based Triple Play Services.
- Risk minimization through and evolving metro aggregation network, rather than revolutionizing the network with the high risks involved.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results