by Verizon Business
> View this now
Published on: June 2008
Type of content: WEBCAST
PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt)
On June 11, Verizon Business Security Solutions released the "2008 Data Breach Investigations Report. "It's a unique and comprehensive, data-driven report on forensics and computer crime investigations, gathered from 500 cases over a 4-year period.
The report contains insights gathered from real-world security incidents and examines critical trends in data theft, including:
- Which poses the bigger danger—insider threats or partner companies?
- What kinds of companies do data thieves target?
- Who are these data thieves?
- How do they launch their attacks?
- How can you protect yourself from increasingly sophisticated cyber crime techniques?
- What's the best way to mitigate security vulnerabilities?
In conjunction with the report, Verizon Business is hosting a webinar on June 19 with Dr. Peter Tippett, Vice President at Verizon Business, Bryan Sartin, Director of Investigative Response at Verizon Business and Thomas Raschke, Senior Analyst at Forrester. These leading security experts will discuss the report's findings in-depth and answer your questions.
> View Company Report
> Return to Search Results