by Quantum Corporation
> View this now
Published on: May 2008
Type of content: PODCAST
Audio (.mp3, .mp4, .m4a)
Data deduplication offers several benefits in terms of cost and capacity, but many storage administrators still have questions about how it works and if it will live up to its potential.
This expert Podcast, featuring Jerome Wendt, President and Lead Analyst of DCIG, Inc. puts an end to the confusion by offering insights to the most commonly asked questions he hears in the field today.
Download this Podcast to get the answers to questions, such as:
- What type of data reduction should one expect using data deduplication and how long does it take to achieve?
- Are there any instances where data deduplication does not provide any benefits?
- How large is the performance impact when restoring deduplicated data?
- Which deduplication appliances and backup software are enterprise-ready right now?
- What type of data stands to have the best results from deduplication?
- And many more
Download this expert Podcast to learn more.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results