by Esker Inc.
> View this now
Published on: April 01, 2008
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Length: 11 pages
As companies seek to reduce the use of paper, document capture is only part of the answer. The issue is much broader, raising the larger question of how to manage business processes that rely on information received in paper form. The challenge is how to remove inefficient manual handling and risk of errors.
Read this white paper to gain insight into the operational efficiencies resulting from document process automation, including cost savings and error reduction. Explore how document capture can enable your enterprise to:
- Remove slow and costly paper handling from business processes
- Eliminate error-prone manual data entry
- Improve process efficiency based on key performance indicators
- Save time and money spent on manual document archiving and retrieval
- Support and enhance regulatory compliance efforts cost-effectively
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results