by Bomgar Corporation
> View this now
Published on: March 01, 2008
Type of content: VIDEOCAST
Windows Media Audio/Video playlist (.asx)
The goal of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is to provide IT professionals with current best practices in IT Service Management. With this goal in mind, organizations around the world are employing ITIL best practices with the purpose of providing more effective & efficient IT support at a lower cost.
The Bomgar Box is the first remote support solution to embrace ITIL best practices in its design and delivery. The Bomgar Box enables organizations to leverage remote support to realize near-term business value from their ITIL initiatives.
Bomgar can help you to . . .
• Improve your ability to control the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data
• More rapidly access, diagnose and troubleshoot configuration items (CIs)
• Improve Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), First Call Resolution Rates (FCRR) and the overall customer experience
• Reduce number of failed changes and improve reaction time if failed changes occur
• Effectively support customers while improving the productivity of your service desk and knowledge workers
About This Video
As the first remote support solution to embrace ITIL best practices in its design and delivery, the Bomgar Box enables Support Representatives to resolve incidents with greater speed and prevent future incidents.
In this video, Joel Bomgar, Founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, explains how Bomgar fits into the ITIL framework, accelerating your ITIL initiatives through more efficient and effective Incident Management and Problem Management.
> View Company Report
> Return to Search Results
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?