by KnowledgeStorm Webinars
> View this now
Published on: January 04, 2007
Type of content: WEBCAST
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Based on the new edition of “MarketingSherpa’s Email Marketing Benchmark Guide 2007," you'll learn:
• Surprising new open and click-through benchmark data
• How to redesign your email newsletter and sales alert templates to improve results (based on new eyetracking heat maps)
• Whether or not segmentation, personalization or other advanced tactics are worth testing for your program
Find out how 3,637 marketers responded to tough questions about their open, click and conversion rates. Also, find out which tests work best, what's not working, list growth strategies and how email budgets are changing for 2007.
Invite your entire team to attend this useful presentation that is full of tips that you will be able to use right away.
Event Date and Time:
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PST
• Anne Holland, President, MarketingSherpa
• Heather Foster, Director of Marketing, KnowledgeStorm
• Stefan Tornquist, Research Director, MarketingSherpa
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?