> View this now
Published on: December 02, 2013
Type of content: ESSENTIAL GUIDE
Length: 70 pages
Over 400 IT professionals across Europe took part in this exclusive Computer Weekly/TechTarget research.
- BYOD is the largest driver for spend
- Wireless, Security, Data Centre Top 3 Spend Drivers
- Demand for cloud networks is flat.
- Networking budgets remains static
- Gigabit Ethernet suppliers are developing 40GbE networks but IT organisations still believe 10GbE is sufficient
- SDN is still in the research stage. Organisations are more likely to consider network virtualisation over SDN.
- Organisations are still investing in WLANs. Users are still not considering WiFi as primary access
- Organisations investing in WAN bandwidth not WAN Optimization
- Over Half of organisations said that unified communications is implemented with their organization
Click on the button below to download this research.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results