> View this now
Published on: August 31, 2013
Type of content: EBOOK
Length: 281 pages
Big data is on the mind of people everywhere. But it’s such a broad topic it’s difficult to know where to start.
This extensive e-book examines the topic of big data in depth, with information for those who are brand new to big data, to those on the business and management side, to architects, and to developers who want a glimpse into the technical details that underpin any big data platform.
Access this six part book to:
- Boost your big data IQ- details on in-motion and at-rest analytics, data asset discovery, integration, and governance
- Get details surrounding the most common Big Data use cases that are transforming organizations today
- Learn how to make down-stream big data projects faster to deploy
- Gain confidence in your big data projects with an end-to-end tour of accelerators, tool sets, and samples to get you going
- Learn all about IBM’s enterprise-class end-to-end big data platform
- And much more.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results