> View this now
Published on: July 01, 2013
Type of content: ANALYST REPORT
Length: 16 pages
By Clive Longbottom and Bob Tarzey
The network is a dynamic place and the knock-on impact on the rest of IT is more than just a case of occasional lost connectivity or slow response.
This report contains 11 short articles that look not just at direct wide area network (WAN)issues, but also at other areas of the ITC platform and the possible impact on an organisation.
* The Great 2013 Race – Ready, Get Net, Go.
* Every platform needs good foundations
* It is not a strategy to stick a pin in a map
* The end of the enterprise app
* OMG – MWC could lead to more problems, LOL
* Venn shall we three meet again?
* 5 steps to mitigating OBEM syndrome
* Is the net creating the Global Village?
* Betting on a “good enough” network?
* Big data – a job for a logistics company?
*Cloud standards – if you wait long enough, the one you want may come along.
Quocirca is a research and analysis company specialising in the business impact of information technology and communications.