> View this now
Published on: March 22, 2013
Type of content: ESSENTIAL GUIDE
Length: 13 pages
Robert White, executive director for enterprise infrastructure at Morgan Stanley, offers top-level advice on developing an enterprise storage strategy for big data.
This presentation, given to Computer Weekly’s 500 Club for IT leaders in March 2013, takes you through the key issues you need to consider.
- What is big data
- Volume, velocity, variety
- What can we do with all this data
- Acid V BASE
- Show me the business case
- Big Data is only part of the story
- Think about the front end
- The same old transformation model
Click here for a full report of the meeting.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results