> View this now
Published on: December 31, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 42 pages
While becoming customer centric is a top priority of today’s businesses, it can be a difficult feat to achieve with increasing customer participation in social media and a proliferation of the social mediums they can use.
Yet while it can be daunting, it’s undeniable that all of the data generated by social media holds incredible new potential for customer insight. This TDWI Best Practices Report examines organizations’ current practices and future plans for customer analytics technology strategies, with a special focus on how organizations are adapting to challenges- and potential- of social media.
Inside, find an in-depth exploration and insights on:
- Customer analytics and the social media frontier
- Benefits and barriers to implementation
- Analytics tools, data sources, and techniques
- Applying technologies for social media data analysis
- And data management and integration strategies.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results