by Hewlett-Packard Limited
> View this now
Published on: May 31, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 6 pages
If there's always been one constant in enterprise IT, it's change. However, although IT teams are no strangers to the need to adapt to the latest innovations, today, bridging the gap between legacy and newer technologies has gained an even greater importance thanks to:
- The emergence of game-changing cloud and mobile technologies
- An increasingly breakneck rate of technological advancement
- And greatly increased reliance on software applications and services for business success.
Read this white paper to discover useful modernization strategies that can help you tackle the complexities of:
- Trimming your existing application portfolio in the right places to make room for innovation
- And ensuring seamless integration between all the moving parts of your IT operation— both legacy and new.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results