by Micro Focus
> View this now
Published on: October 31, 2012
Type of content: CASE STUDY
Length: 19 pages
IT directors and CIOs have many concerns when it comes to Unisys migration involving potential risk, staff redundancy, and cost. But, arguments for migration include a decline in the Unisys-experienced developer pool, the desire for modernization and integration, the potential for faster and more flexible environments, and more!
Read this case study to learn the long- and short-term benefits of migration, including:
• Common platforms that allow for data sharing
• Elimination of redundant and expensive systems
• A dramatically reduced cost of ownership
• Preservation of historical data access functionality
• And a variety of new options for systems integration.