> View this now
Published on: November 01, 2012
Type of content: EZINE
Length: 42 pages
Despite tough times - growing capacities, shrinking budgets and long hours - it appears the hard work is paying off, as the results of our 2012 Storage Salary Survey reveal that data storage professionals are making more money than ever.
So just how rewarding is the role of a storage professional these days?
Find out in the November 2012 cover story of Storage magazine in which Ellen O’Brien – Site Editor for SearchStorage.com – breaks down the results of this year’s annual Storage Salary Survey. See how storage salaries have changed over the last year and discover how your compensation compares to that of your peers.
Explore the November 2012 issue of Storage Magazine Online to read other expert features, including:
- Storage Editorial Chief Rich Castagna opines why LTFS needs a boost
- Jon Toigo’s “Storage Revolution” column applies the concepts of “friction theory” to storage and the cloud
- Jacob Gsoedl looks at the latest features and functions of scale-out NAS solutions
- Rich Castagna reveals the results of our Fall 2012 Storage Purchasing Intentions survey
- Terri McClure’s “Hot Spots” column examines the corporate IT challenges brought on from the BYOD craze
- Jeff Byrne’s “Read/Write” column explains why now is the perfect time for InfiniBand networking to take on new, more mainstream use cases in the data center
- And more
Sponsored By: CommVault, CDW, Asigra, Oracle, Hitachi Data Systems, Cray, Nimble, Acronis and Dell
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results