by Dell, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: July 31, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 4 pages
EBZ Group, based in Ravensburg, Germany, is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering services, turnkey systems and tools to the automotive industry.
EBZ was hampered by the performance, capacity and complexity of its storage system and wanted to implement a high availability storage array to slash costs, increase efficiency, and handle future growth.
Check out this short case study to learn how EBZ was able to seamlessly and affordably modernize its storage systems and the benefits they now enjoy, including:
- Savings of around €70,000 due to simplified administration
- Improved uptime saves approximately €40,000
- 25% reduction in energy consumption saves €50,000
- 30% faster access to data
- Reduced server maintenance and purchase costs by €20,000
- And more
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results