by VMware, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: August 22, 2012
Type of content: WEBCAST
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager is the market-leading disaster recovery product that complements VMware vSphere to ensure the simplest and most reliable disaster protection for all virtualized applications.
In this second webcast in a two-part series, we will discuss configuring recovery plans, testing failover, executing planned migrations, reporting and more. Watch now to learn how VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager can help you:
- Replicate virtual machines to a secondary site using simple and cost-effective vSphere Replication
- Replace traditional error-prone manual runbooks with automated recovery plans
- Enable frequent non-disruptive testing of recovery plans to ensure they meet their business requirements
- Automate site recovery and migration process to ensure fast and reliable recovery
- Streamline planned migrations and preventive failovers
- And more
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results