> View this now
Published on: October 19, 2012
Type of content: VIRTUAL SEMINAR
Federal mandates to adopt information technology are requiring health care organizations to not only utilize clinical software applications, but also to rethink their IT infrastructure.
Virtualization technology – in its many forms – can help providers make better use of their existing hardware in terms of efficiency, operations and management.
On Wednesday, November 14th, join leading health IT experts to tackle both the benefits and challenges associated with desktop, server and storage virtualization – and the landscape of big data and backup solutions.
Topics covered will include:
- A case study in enterprise virtualization success
- Implications for cloud
- Desktop virtualization – risks and opportunities
- Impact of BYOD and mobile health
- Storage virtualization – managing data across multiple storage environments
- Disaster recovery planning tools and techniques
- Tiered storage and emerging storage practices
- And much more