> View this now
Published on: October 19, 2012
Type of content: IT BRIEFING
Length: 20 pages
Now in our second year, the survey reflects the views of over 1200 technology and digital experts across the UK. It gives a unique insight into the challenges and opportunities of the people who live and breathe technology.
From CTOs to Software Developers, Enterprise Architects to digital entrepreneurs, this extensive report captures the opinions of people at the forefront of shaping what is next for our industry.
- Most technology professionals feel they have to leave their current employers to progress
- More people are planning to move jobs this year
- Employers are struggling to recruit software engineers
- Salaries are rising
- The popularity of leading technology companies has fallen
- Start-ups are increasingly popular choices for technology professionals
- The average proportion of women in technology teams appears to be declining
Click on the button below to download this report from Computer Weekly and Mortimer Spinks
Mortimer Spinks is one of the UK's leading innovators in technology recruitment. Part of the Harvey Nash Group, its consultants are organised into specialist technology teams and are genuine experts in their subjects.