Migrating to the cloud can help you gain control over disparate data sources and manage your enterprise content needs more efficiently. But as with most new technologies, there are many realities and misconceptions associated with the cloud.
SearchContentmanagement.com recently sat down with Laurence Hart, CIO of the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), to explore the realities facing today’s organizations seeking to transition to the cloud. Download this podcast to learn:
- Key cloud migration cost issues to consider
- Public versus private cloud security concerns
- Tips for evaluating and selecting the right cloud content management vendor
- Common cloud integration challenges to avoid
- Key questions organizations forget to ask when migrating content management tasks to the cloud.