by Hewlett-Packard Company
> View this now
Published on: January 31, 2008
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 12 pages
All too often, organizations fail to apply the quality management lessons learned from individual application projects to future projects, which leads to wasted time, effort and money, and very often, the creation of "shelfware."
Read this white paper to learn why many organizations are embracing the Quality Center of Excellence (CoE) model, which essentially consists of an internal consulting team that acts as a central source of standardized quality management and optimized best practices.
- The problems with traditional quality management practices
- How a Quality CoE works: three simple examples
- 6 key steps for building a Quality CoE
- Answers to CIO questions about the CoE model
- And 10 tips for managing a Quality CoE.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results