> View this now
Published on: February 14, 2012
Type of content: VIDEO
From data loss prevention to database activity monitoring and digital rights management, there are a bewildering variety of technologies available to help you protect your organization’s data. In this webcast, we take a strategic look at enterprise content monitoring and help you develop an appropriate set of controls for your organization. Specific topics covered in this webcast include:
- Identifying the goals of your enterprise content monitoring program.
- Using data loss prevention technology to prevent accidental or intentional leaks of sensitive information.
- Deploying database activity monitoring to detect unusual and/or unauthorized activity.
- Creating an electronic safe for your content with digital rights management.
- Putting together the pieces to develop a solid enterprise content monitoring solution.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results