Using data to make accurate decisions is essential to your company’s success. However, the way you access, organize, and execute critical data will vary based on the type of decisions you're faced with.
Whether you require basic historical reporting or advanced predictive, what-if analysis, your business intelligence (BI) and analytical tools require sufficient flexibility to adapt according to the specific decision-making needs of your company.
Check out this paper to learn how to optimize your analytical capabilities with the flexibility required to:
- Predict future events and act on that insight
- Use data collection to capture customer attitudes and opinions
- Apply text and data mining to uncover previously undiscovered patterns.
- Apply advanced statistical analysis to raise confidence in conclusions
- Combine KPIs and other predictive results with other BI content to enrich reporting and analysis.