by McAfee, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: August 14, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 2 pages
Historically, enterprises have taken a very reactive and tactical approach to implement security and risk programs, deploying point-security solutions only after an incident and loss of data. Such fragmented technologies fail to provide adequate protection across heterogeneous IT infrastructures, leaving companies exposed across unsupported systems, especially as many of the critical business processes are moved to the cloud.
This solution guide addresses the importance of implementing a strategic security and risk management program focused on prevention and protection, reducing incidents and risks across the enterprise, across every device, and across the entire IT infrastructure. It outlines the basics of deploying security complete with automated assessment, strategic responses to issues or potential risks, and proactive monitoring across the entire enterprise — a security model that helps mitigate risks and incidents before they occur.
- Clear and total Visibility
- Gain total visibility of your assets and your organisations vulnerabilities
- Risk evaluation from all known threat vectors
- Understand the impact of new threats on YOUR critical assets
- Centralised management of countermeasures
- Know what countermeasures you have or need to have to protect your devices, information and infrastructure
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results