by VMware, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: August 01, 2012
Type of content: WEBCAST
Traditional disaster recovery solutions are often too expensive, complex and unreliable to meet business requirements.
As a result, IT departments are hesitant to expand disaster protection beyond their most critical applications, largely because they are uncertain whether the quality of the protection is really worth its cost. VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager 5 is the market-leading disaster recovery product that addresses this situation for organizations of all kinds. It complements VMware vSphere to ensure the simplest and most reliable disaster protection for all virtualized applications.
Check out this webcast to learn how VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager can help you:
- Replicate virtual machines to a secondary site using simple and cost-effective vSphere Replication
- Replace traditional error-prone manual runbooks with automated recovery plans
- Enable frequent non-disruptive testing of recovery plans to ensure they meet their business requirements
- Automate site recovery and migration processes to ensure fast and reliable recovery
- Streamline planned migrations and preventive failovers