by SAS Institute Inc.
> View this now
Published on: July 27, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 15 pages
Businesses are increasing looking to IT to deliver game-changing value, demanding that they deliver real-time insight, support all forms of devices and delivery vehicles, and be able to produce new sources of data. Under all of this pressure, IT teams have designed four key goals in order to get the most value from their data:
- Manage data as a valued strategic asset
- Optimize decision-making processes for competitive advantage
- Continuously monitor and improve decision-making processes
- And reduce and manage IT costs while process more workloads.
Read this paper to learn how an information management approach to business intelligence (BI) and analytics provides paramount benefits, such as:
- Improved data quality and governance
- Facilitated collaboration among business and IT stakeholders
- Embedded results of analytics into operational systems to drive decisions
- And more.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results