by Plex Systems
> View this now
Published on: June 30, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 5 pages
Shrinking operating margins, complex global supply chains, short product lifecycles, and uncertain demand are just a few of the challenges facing electronic manufacturing services (EMS) vendors and smaller contract manufacturers.
Read this research paper to learn what other challenges face electronics manufacturers in 2012, and find strategies for putting the right set of people, processes, and technologies in place to:
- Create an atmosphere of operational excellence and continuous improvement on the shop floor
- Remain compliant yet cost-efficient amongst global competition
- Optimize new product introductions (NPI)
- Streamline supply chain operations through greater visibility
- And drive profitable growth.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results