by Plex Systems
> View this now
Published on: June 06, 2012
Type of content: EBOOK
Length: 14 pages
Skyrocketing maintenance costs and integration challenges have many manufacturers considering upgrading or ripping and replacing their legacy manufacturing execution systems (MESs). With a new generation of MES software available, they have plenty of options.
Is a costly, time-consuming implementation worth the risk to your mission-critical operations? What features and benefits does next-generation MES offer? What is the best strategy for your organization?
Read this expert e-book to find guidance on:
- Evaluating your need for an MES upgrade
- Manufacturing 2.0 technologies
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration issues
- Selecting the right MES vendor
- And best practices for implementation.