> View this now
Published on: May 30, 2012
Type of content: EZINE
Length: 44 pages
As the array of information security threats expand -- coupled with the speed and complexity at which attacks are now launched -- government and private organizations alike must shift from traditional risk management policies and move toward an agile risk management strategy that can handle emerging external, internal and regulatory challenges.
In this month’s issue, Global Vice President of the Information Security Forum, Steve Durbin, discusses the increasingly complex challenges that both organizations face and offers five actions you can take to prepare for today’s external threats, proven steps to counter internal threats, as well as practical advice on how to better prepare and respond to foreseen (and unforeseen) compliance regulations.
Also featured in this issue:
* CISPA Wins Industry Support
* A Chat With Marcus Ranum and Brian Chess, formally of HP
* Share and Share Alike: Businesses and government agencies work to improve sharing
* Tread Carefully: How to overcome DLP and encryption complications in the cloud
* Using SIM for Application Monitoring
Sponsored by: Sophos, CenturyLink, EdgeWave, ESET, FoxT, McAfee, Symantec, Wave Systems and Xceedium