by Dell, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: February 22, 2012
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 2 pages
Businesses today spend up to 80 percent of their IT budget just keeping systems running, leaving only 20 percent for innovation. By concentrating on IT efficiency, organizations can enhance agility across the infrastructure and the organization, invest more resources in strategic projects that better align with business goals, and more aggressively capitalize on new opportunities than ever before. The consolidation of Windows storage provides an excellent opportunity for IT organizations to drive increased IT efficiencies that can result in lower overall CAPEX and OPEX, providing more resources for new initiatives.
Dell’s unified, virtualized storage infrastructure leverages the advanced capabilities of the Dell EqualLogic PS Series virtualized iSCSI SAN technology with the new Dell EqualLogic FS7500 scale-out NAS gateway appliance. Together, they provide support for standard file- and block-access protocols via a single, centrally-managed, multi-tiered storage pool. Read now to learn more.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results