by Infobright, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: October 27, 2011
Type of content: PRESENTATION TRANSCRIPT
Length: 26 pages
Telecom OSS applications capture huge volumes of data every day. Can your database keep up?
Chuck Gruber, Principal Architect, JDSU and Graham Toppin, Vice President of Engineering, Infobright offer expert tips and advice in this webinar presentation transcript on how JDSU is leveraging Infobright's analytic database to troubleshoot the largest networks in the world and enable carriers to load and analyze more data while reducing TCO.
If your solution would benefit from any of the following, you must read this transcript today:
- Store 10x the data history while slashing storage requirements
- Achieve the fast query and reporting performance you need without database tuning and administration
- Reduce cost by 8x or more versus your traditional database
- Compress data at 10:1 and more
- Load data faster
- Give your customers the ability to fast ad-hoc analytics without DBA effort
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results