> View this now
Published on: June 10, 2011
Type of content: EZINE
Length: 42 pages
Providing the most efficient and cost-effective disaster recovery (DR) plan is essential to any organization. But as you probably know – finding the most affordable technique to provide this is not always a walk in the park.
In the cover story of the summer 2011 edition of Storage Europe, Manek Dubash highlights how two UK financial firms are leveraging server virtualisation for affordable DR provisioning.
Also in the Summer 2011 edition of Storage Europe:
- W. Curtis Preston discusses using snapshots as a cost-effective, efficient way to provide operational recovery.
- Jacob Gsoedl talks private, public, and hybrid cloud storage – and how leveraging hybrid cloud storage products can provide you with the best of both worlds.
- Eric Siebert offers his advice on NAS for virtual machines.
- In his latest StorWars column, Tony Asaro identifies the alternatives to virtualising storage systems.
- Ever struggled with configuring storage for VMware virtual servers? Jeff Byrne offers his insight into where the solution to your problems may be hiding.
- And much more!
- Dell Compellent
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results