> View this now
Published on: February 11, 2011
Type of content: EZINE
Length: 61 pages
Each year, the Storage magazine and SearchStorage.com editorial teams – as well as a group of independent storage experts and IT pros – select the enterprise data storage Products of the Year in five categories. The 2010 winners feature the latest technologies for faster, more efficient storage and more effective data protection.
The February cover story announces the winners and why these new and enhanced products stand out from the pack.
Also in the February 2011 issue of Storage Magazine Online:
- Storage editorial chief Rich Castagna examines why so many companies still fall short when it comes to disaster recovery readiness
- In his latest StorWars column, Tony Asaro explains why the days of NAS systems may be numbered
- Jacob Gsoedl highlights the reemergence of replication technologies and the benefits they deliver
- Arun Taneja’s Read/Write column reveals what you should know about global deduplication
- Eric Siebert outlines how to use NAS for virtual machines
- Lauren Whitehouse explores how mature virtualization projects reap the biggest benefits
- And more
Hitachi Data Systems