> View this now
Published on: January 10, 2011
Type of content: WEBCAST
Stay ahead of the curve on your data…develop a methodology by managing data throughout its lifecycle with a Smart, Adaptable, Proven approach to SAP Archiving.
Watch this webcast to learn how archiving not only manages database growth but how you can integrate online and archived data for a solution that optimizes performance and contains costs. Guest presenter Tom Shupe, IT Director at Hubbell Incorporated, discusses how Hubbell, whose SAP environment is hosted, approaches Data Archiving for data volume management and cost control.
- Data Archiving in SAP needs to…
- Be proactive not reactive
- Help manage your data to prevent costly hardware purchases
- Be transparent to your end users
- Be easy to manage
- Be best practice and template based for easy implementation
- Consider all the latest technology out there!
- Be automated!
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results