> View this now
Published on: December 06, 2010
Type of content: EGUIDE
Length: 66 pages
The final 2010 edition of Storage Magazine Online features two perennially popular features: Our predictions for next year's most impactful storage technologies and the results of our annual salary survey.
In this issue’s cover story, our team of editors and independent storage experts team up to tell you the six technologies to watch in the new year - and why they should be on your radar if they’re not already.
Also in the November/December 2010 issue of Storage Magazine Online:
- Ellen O’Brien, Site Editor for SearchStorage.com breaks down the results of this year’s annual Storage Salary Survey
- Storage editorial chief Rich Castagna reveals the results of our latest Quality Awards survey for Tape Libraries
- Jeff Byrne’s Read/Write column explores how the cloud is changing the way we integrate and use storage services
- In his latest StorWars column, Tony Asaro predicts what the storage technology landscape will look like over the next few years
- Lauren Whitehouse questions if the cloud will replace tape for backup in her latest Hot Spots column
- And more
IBM Real-time Compression
EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Alliance Storage Technologies, Inc.
Bedrock Technology Partners
World Wide Technology