by Xiotech Corporation
> View this now
Published on: June 03, 2010
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 22 pages
Xiotech's Emprise 5000 system is a revolutionary concept in data storage. It is built on patented Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) technology and provides a perfectly balanced building block of performance, reliability, and scalability that delivers the lowest total cost of ownership of any SAN or SAN-like storage system on the market.
What do you get with Emprise 5000?
- Flexible storage building block – attach one directly to a server or many via a switch
- More IOPS, important for database and Web serving applications
- Greater throughput for applications like data warehousing and decision support
- Dense capacity – use 30% less of your data center for the same amount of storage
- Linear scaling of both performance and capacity – multiply your IOPS, MBps, Gbps, and TB simply by plugging additional systems into a switch
- Better scaling for all applications at all times with less trouble
- More than 100x the reliability of traditional disk drives - never replace a drive again
- Minimal attention needed from experts and tuning from administrators
- Lowest capital and operating costs in the industry
- Reduced power and cooling costs through automated shut-down and power-up capabilities of PowerNAP™
Read on to take a closer look at these features.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results