by Dell Boomi
> View this now
Published on: May 27, 2010
Type of content: EBOOK
Length: 16 pages
More organizations are adopting cloud-based applications, but very few organizations are running everything in the cloud. That means integrating cloud applications with in-house legacy applications - which can be challenge depending on the applications and organizations involved. The good news is that there are more options than ever - integrators, SaaS specific integration tools, robust APIs that allow organizations to do all the integration themselves. This e-book examines what you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization.
In this e-book, readers will:
- Learn what to consider when assessing how cloud apps will integrate into your current environment
- Get expert advice on selecting the best method to integrate cloud applications, including navigating the many options available today
- Learn why it’s important for IT to work with the business groups to plan and prioritize cloud application integration projects – and get tips for leading a successful collaboration
- Read a case study and more background on one company that faced the cloud application integration challenge
- Get a glossary of key terms you need to know related to cloud application integration
Continue reading this e-book to learn everything you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results