by Thawte Inc.
> View this now
Published on: March 18, 2010
Type of content: EBOOK
Length: 30 pages
The rapid increase in usage, development and complexity of Web applications has created new opportunities for companies that employ them and hackers who attack them. This handbook delivers up-to-date information on security threats to Web 2.0 and rich Internet applications and expert advice on how to avoid those threats.
Read on to learn more about:
- New Web application security challenges
- Assessing your Web application security
- Beating common Web security attacks
- Hacking your own applications
- Web application security best practices