by Kronos Incorporated
> View this now
Published on: March 25, 2010
Type of content: WEBCAST
Many organizations find it difficult to effectively handle their workforce management (WFM) processes. In this webcast, discover how to solve this challenge by using best-of-breed solutions to automate data entry and retrieval in real time. Learn how these solutions are easy to use and more engaging for all employees, enabling faster deployment and adoption.
Watch this webcast and learn more about WFM best practices, including how to:
• Eliminate manual entry and validation of timekeeping data - reducing error rates and improving productivity.
• Accommodate unique and changing requirements without the need for custom code - reducing training needs, support costs, and implementation headaches.
• Automatically validate all time entry - preventing problems before they occur, including early and late punches and ineligible clocking.
• Enable better decision-making in terms of scheduling, managing absences, payroll accuracy, and controlling costs.
• Facilitate employee self-service - reducing managers' administrative burdens while improving data collection and accuracy.
• Deliver immediate and measurable bottom-line returns.
• And more!
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results