by Hewlett-Packard Company
> View this now
Published on: September 01, 2009
Type of content: EBOOK
Length: 17 pages
Hardware may be the overlooked component in many enterprise software environments. But when you’re trying to optimize your SAP enterprise applications or are virtualizing your SAP infrastructure, hardware is the linchpin for maximum software performance.
Even in environments that acknowledge the importance of having state-of-the-art multicore servers, a well-planned network backbone, and tons of memory, their software teams and hardware personnel are silos that don’t always communicate.
How can you develop the optimal hardware strategy for maximum performance of your SAP environment? This eBook includes tips and insight from server, storage, virtualization and SAP software pros that will help you get the most out of your SAP enterprise software.
In this E-Book, readers will learn:
- How reducing hardware complexity can increase the performance of a SAP landscape
- Key considerations for designing or upgrading your hardware infrastructure
- Best practices and expert advice for running a virtualized SAP infrastructure
- How running databases in-memory may change the economics of the SAP software marketplace
- The importance of collaboration between server/storage teams and the applications groups