> View this now
Published on: March 13, 2009
Type of content: PRODUCT DEMO
IBM Rational Asset Manager helps create, modify, govern, find and reuse any type of development assets, including SOA and systems development assets. It reduces software development costs and improves quality by facilitating the reuse of all types of software development related assets.
Explore the benefits of IBM Rational® Asset Manager with this IBM e-Kit and learn how to do more with your reusable assets. Discover how to track and audit your assets to utilize them for reuse, especially within a service-oriented architecture.
- Search for and identify reusable assets.
- Evaluate quality of existing assets.
- Deliver quality software quickly.
- Create new assets fast.
- New: v7.1! Align development and operations with new Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database integrations.
- New: v7.1! Asset traceability views for impact analysis and reporting.
- Reduce development time and cost and enhance architectural integrity through reuse of software assets.
- Unify disparate teams and eliminate rework by providing secure asset tracking, by managing asset and artifact interdependencies and relationships and by monitoring asset utilization.
- Lower costs and complexity of compliance with secure intellectual property sharing.
- Improve governance with easy discovery and federated search across the SOA lifecycle.
- Store information that is useful for collaborating on software development of assets.
- Provides tools for defining, creating, reviewing and retrieving assets.
- Uses the Reusable Asset Specification to describe and classify assets.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results