by BackOffice Associates
> View this now
Published on: February 27, 2009
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Length: 4 pages
With SAP Data Quality Experts, enthusiasts and Project Managers in mind, this paper is written specifically for companies interested in understanding how to best approach and plan for maintaining sustainable business-ready data in SAP. It discusses five key questions as a baseline from which an organization can begin planning for a data governance strategy and implementation.
- Why is data governance important?
- Who should be responsible for data quality?
- What are the four data governance models and where does my company rank>
- Why is passive data governance important and how can I get there?
- Why is active data governance important and how can I get there?
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results