by VMware, Inc.
> View this now
Published on: December 2008
Type of content: WHITE PAPER
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Length: 2 pages
VMware ThinApp is the leading desktop virtualization solution, enabling agentless application virtualization for accelerated software development and desktop deployment. With ThinApp, you can run any version of any application on a single OS without conflict. Desktop administrators managing physical or virtual desktops benefit from faster application delivery and lower costs.
VMware ThinApp simplifies application delivery by isolating applications from the underlying operating system and plugging directly into existing virtual and physical desktop management tools and infrastructure. Read the datasheet to understand how ThinApp uses agentless application virtualization to let you:
- Run applications securely from any end device, without needing admin privileges.
- Maximize uptime during application migration and updates.
- Ensure regulatory compliance while accelerating application delivery.
- Eliminate application conflicts and reduce support costs.
- Leverage and enhance existing infrastructure and management tools.
- Lock down endpoint PCs without restricting the use of critical applications.
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results