by KnowledgeStorm Webinars
> View this now
Published on: May 2006
Type of content: WEBCAST
Audio (.mp3, .mp4, .m4a)
"Demand Creation: The Prospect's View," a Webcast presented by KnowledgeStorm and SiriusDecisions on Thursday, June 15, 2006.
Do you ever wonder how potential buyers view the strategic approaches and tactics you commonly use to entice them? SiriusDecisions has commissioned a new research study to examine the efficacy of demand creation -- not from your point of view, but from the prospects and customers you are spending millions of dollars to communicate with every single day. In this Webcast, we answer the following questions:
- Which demand creation tactics are viewed the most favorably in the b-to-b marketplace?
- Which tactics are starting to lose their appeal?
- How does a customer's buying process impact the type of tactics and approaches they react to?
- How does content affect the opinion of overall tactical appeal?
- What planning assumptions should you be using to develop your end-to-end demand creation plan?
Event name: "Demand Creation: The Prospect's View"
Event date and time: Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. EST
Duration: 1 hour
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?