by KnowledgeStorm Webinars
> View this now
Published on: September 27, 2005
Type of content: WEBCAST
Windows Media Audio/Video playlist (.asx)
Define What's Valued Online, a Webcast presented by KnowledgeStorm.
Tuesday, September 27 at 2:00 p.m. ET
Does online technology content actually influence IT buying?
Millions of BtoB technology buyers gather real-time, relevant data from multiple online sources as they seek to make more informed and complex purchasing decisions. Both business and technology executives are involved in gathering knowledge, insight and third-party validation during the process of sourcing business-critical IT solutions and services.
The CMO Council and KnowledgeStorm have partnered to explore the relationship between online technology researchers and IT vendors. Join KnowledgeStorm for a live Webcast to learn what over 1,400 survey respondents said about online technology content usage and its influence on IT buying.
Event name: Define What's Valued Online
Event date and time: Tuesday, September 27 at 2:00 p.m. ET
Here is a sampling of what was covered in the Webcast:
- Is online technology content a key ingredient in the IT buying process?
- What is the satisfaction level with online content?
- What are the top technology content pet peeves?
- What type of content is most frequently read and shared with peers?
- What type of content provides the best decision support value?
> View Company Report
> View all content by this company
> Return to Search Results
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?